Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let it Snow, PLEASE!!


I found this picture from last year- about a year ago, actually. I'd really like it to snow again soon because Allison really wants to make a snow angel! Last time she came home from her friend Katie's house and I found her making "carpet angels", she called them. They must have done that at Katie's house. I thought that was cute, but a bit sad. Then last week I walked in to find her making them in our living room. I said, "Allison, what are you doing?" and she said, "Making hardwood angels!" Seriously, folks, let it snow! This is getting pathetic! :)

I must also note that Allison is wearing the same coat again this year, but unlike the baggy look she sported last year, this year it's nice and snug! :)

2 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I love the "Well did you miss me?". So cute!!

I guess I could join Allison in making hardwood angels. No snow angels here. But it is raining and in the 50s. That's something.

Hope you're having a great week. Thanks for the email. I'll let you know how it goes.

Kristi said...

How cute is that picture? Poor baby making hardwood angels, I sure hope you get some snow soon!