Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some cuteness and fun with friends




Today has a been a bit crazy, and it's only 12:29! As I write this, my child is upstairs yelling, "Disney pictures PRESENTS!!! Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!" Too funny! Anyway, we had a playdate with Katie this morning- always a good time!

Allison is learning what the days of the week are and what we typically do on each day (Monday- play with Landen, Tuesday- maybe gymnastics, Wednesday- lunch with Daddy, Thursday- who knows, Friday- usually a MOPS meeting, Saturday- all day with Daddy, and Sunday- church). Really, our lives are quite tame! Anyway, the other day she asked me what day it was. I said "Tuesday", and she said,"What do we do on Tuesdays?" and I told her. Then she said, "What day is it called when I get to play with Katie again?" After that conversation I called Beth to see if they could come over today. :)

Enjoy the video today. We're working on counting to 20, but you can see that she leaves out a couple along the way. Her thirteen, because of not being able to say the "th" sound, sounds like 14 to her, so then she skips over 14 and 15 for good measure I guess, and goes right to 16. :) I love capturing these things on tape. How fun for her to watch when she's older. And the first picture of her in bed this morning was just thrown in for fun.How DO they sleep like that? :)

1 comments:

Kate said...

Laurie,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Allison is so cute!!! I am looking forward to learning more about your family!!

Kate