Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Library Play Date


Today we had a fun play date at the library. My friend Cat and her daughter Morgan met us at the library, and we just hung out, letting the girls read and look through books. Of course Allison could have stayed all day, but eventually it was lunch time so we headed over to St. Louis Bread Company. YUM!! That place is SOOOO yummy!! Allison has discovered a love for chicken noodle soup (only at that restaurant, not the Campbell's kind), so I only got to eat 1/2 my bowl of soup. Tomorrow I'm taking her to the gymnastics place again, and I can't wait. I know she'll love it, and I have a list of fun things to do while she's there, as opposed to last time, where I had a doctor's appointment. Not as much fun as what I have planned tomorrow. Yeah!

On a side note, our MOPS fundraiser (the auction) brought in over $300. I'm still not sure it was worth the hours of labor people put in to organizing it, but it sure helped our budget. :)

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute picture of your little book worm. We have a new library that is really nice and I should take the kids there soon. Thanks for reminding me!