Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Better Late than Never





I could write a novel about how these portraits came to be and the stress involved, but I'm going to focus on the positive today and share with you the most beautiful portraits of our precious child that were hung with love in our home today. These pictures were taken of Allison at 18 months of age- thus the title- better late than never. However, we believe these portraits will still be hanging somewhere in our home 20 years from now.

We've had a laid back weekend, so I have nothing exciting to report or talk about. However, the week ahead promised to be busy so I should have a few good posts coming your way soon. I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Sunday with their families. :)

5 comments:

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE THESE PICTURES! They are just beautiful and so, so sweet!

3 Peanuts said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!

Kim

Andrea said...

Gorgeous! These are heirloom photos! Who cares how long they took to get up. I still haven't framed a single picture of our family since 2005!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are beautiful!

Jake and Taryn said...

The photos are just GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love them!!