Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

New York, New York!!





This week Daddy traveled to New York, and of course brought Allison back a nap shirt. She now has Nashville (still her favorite), Kansas, Houston (he was there a few weeks ago) and now New York. Quite the collection. Not that I want Daddy to travel a lot, but he's awfully good at finding her cute t-shirts. :) The pictures show her anticipation of him coming around the corner with something, trying it on, and finally, modeling. I never thought of buying her gray clothing (actually I don't see gray kids clothes when I'm out shopping), but I think it looks really good on her with her black hair.

MOPS was pretty hectic today. We had our big auction, and sadly I think more people were interested in bringing us their stuff to get rid of than they were in buying stuff for themselves. We had a LOT of stuff left over that we had to pack up and take somewhere else. I got one outfit for Allison to wear next winter and a collection of kid games, so I was happy! Allison and another little girl had on matching outfits today. I'll post that picture once it's sent to me (can you believe I did NOT have my camera with me???) cause it was sooo cute! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute t-shirt! She does look great in gray!

Danielle Moss said...

Gray is one of my favorite colors! Allison looks beautiful as always!