Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Caught being cute!




I had just finished bathing Allison and getting her dressed for church when I discovered her in the playroom having fun with the hat she got from Aunt Jenny this Christmas. :) Daddy is taking Allison to church and out to lunch so Mommy can get some rest and hopefully get over this icky cold. I hope everyone has a happy Sunday!

In case you're wondering, the dress and tights were at Walmart over the Christmas season, and I thought they were kind of cute but didn't want to spend any money. Then last week I saw the dress was still there, and this time for just $9, so I grabbed it and called it a Valentine's Day dress. :) Don't you love it when tights come WITH the dress? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Allison's dress. So cute and a great bargain. yeah! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Jodee said...

I love the matching tights and I love a good bargain! In fact, I just bought Kamree a pair of sandals for $3.00 from Wal-Mart today which won't fit for another year but they were just too cheap and cute to pass up!

I hope you are feeling better soon. My hubs is sick with a sinus infection. It's not much fun! Take care!