Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back with my friend Owen!

We finally got Allison a play date with her buddy Owen, and boy did they have fun! They played soooo nicely together the entire time. I didn't hear my name once- it was wonderful!! :) They talked most of the time, actually playing together, not just alongside one another. I told Owen's mommy that I want him to come over every day! :)





Ahhh, how cute is that? At one point Owen told a ghost story and Allison said, "Oh, that's scary! Owen, will you protect me?" He said, "Yes", and they hugged again. :)



Sharing a book



Just playing



Blurry picture, but look at my child's expression! Looks like a 16 year old expression to me. I am NOT ready for this!



One of Allison and Owen's first play date.Owen was practically running, and Allison had yet to show us a decent crawl. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison,
What GREAT stories.

Love, Nana

Jodee said...

Looks like a fun play date!