Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Play Date Fun!

Today Allison had a little play date with her friend Madison. Madison's mommy is Martha, my buddy from MOPS last year. The girls are almost exactly a year apart, and they did a great job playing together. We destroyed a couple of rooms before we left, but a good time was had by all. We look forward to playing with them again soon!

The other 2 pictures are from last night- I just loved the way she was sitting with her Daddy, telling him all about her day. Then she got up to draw a little garden for us. I asked her if she could draw a picture of her family, but I had to settle for the garden. Hey, at least she moved beyond, "I just want to make hand-prints!" You take what you can get!




Of course the first question out of Allison's mouth was, "Where are your books?"



They had a blast being ghosts and scaring us!



Two Cinderella costumes? What more could 2 little girls ask for?



They (well, really Martha and I) made little crafts before ending our date



Allison telling Daddy all about her day



Drawing a flower garden - I had to capture the cute little tippy toes! :)

0 comments: