Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Rainy Day

Yesterday was rainy, off and on, so we had an inside day. I really, really like playing with Allison, but I took the opportunity yesterday to catch up on my ironing, so she played alone most of the day. Every once in awhile I'd take her picture cause she was just so cute. And the video. Man, I love taking videos of her. Those of you out there who blog but don't do videos, please try it sometime. I think you can see so much more of a kid's personality when you see them on video tape, and the kids LOVE to see themselves in action too! We got a book from the library last month called On Top of Spaghetti, and it had a really silly song sung throughout the book. Allison is singing her favorite part. :)





Proud of her painting. She told me it's a piggy bank with two quarters and a penny going into it. :)



Posing with her bunny, CeCe, while both wearing princess t-shirts.



What better place to trace letters than in the middle of the hallway?



Putting together animal puzzles and giving me the sweetest look.



Reading before bedtime


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard. She has to become an actress. I can't believe how fast her hair is growing.

love, Nana

missy said...

I love how creative your little peanut is. AND, what a voice! Darling!!!

Kate said...

Darling!! I have to learn how to post videos!!

Looks like a nice rainy day!!

Kristi said...

What a cutie! Independent play hasn't really hit at our house yet. Part of me is looking forward to it, but a bigger part doesn't want it to come...
I catch up on housework during Kylie's 2 1/2 to 3 hour "power naps." Yesterday I spent naptime cleaning out the guest room so that it can become Caleb's!