Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"It's Katie night! It's Katie night!"

Once a month we babysit Katie so her parents can have date night. They do the same for us once a month, and everyone wins!! The couples get one night out a month without having to pay a babysitter, and the girls are guaranteed two nights a month of FUN! Saturday night the girls played in the playroom and then had some dinner. After dinner we headed to our neighborhood park for bubble blowing, swinging, sliding, and the like. Once home we had ice cream sundaes and settled in to watch a Veggie Tales movie about Jonah. A good time was had by everyone!!

The first two pictures were taken earlier in the day when we were out window shopping for big girl beds. Allison will need a new one as her converted crib will go back to being a real crib soon. :) She absolutely LOVES playing around with and having her picture taken by the big horses outside P.F. Changs- a restaurant we STILL haven't eaten in yet! There's a fountain right next to the horses, so of course we make lots of wishes and throw lots of coins in there every time.

We spent this afternoon at The Magic House, a local childrens' museum in town. Pictures coming soon!







Fountain fun!



I love this action shot of her running under the horse.



This is the first time I've used our new stroller with 2 kids in it. I really, really like it, and both girls loved it too. I tried to imagine it with a little boy in the front! :)



How cute is Katie? I just LOVED this picture of her. The lighting was great, and of course she makes a beautiful subject!



The girls enjoying their ice cream sundaes!



Watching the Jonah movie. Notice Allison HAD to have her Jonah book out so she could compare the pictures in the book to what was happening in the movie. She cracks me up!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute
Let's eat at PF Chang the next time we come...I love to eat there.

Love Nana

Anonymous said...

p.s. cool picture of you in the reflection

Beth said...

Fun!! Katie asked me today when she would get to play with Allison again. I'm glad they have so much fun together. :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

YaY, Laurie!!! I am on your blog, now! Ok - I am bookmarking you FOR SURE so I can follow you to China to met your sweet son!!!