Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Growing, growing, growing...


I decided to do a "blast from the past" entry today. After all, we have several thousand pictures of Allison before I started blogging, so it's fun to share old ones once in awhile. This was me cutting Allison's fingernails for the first time, in Guangzhou.

Lately I've been getting a lot of "she's getting so big!" comments, so I thought I'd chart her progress today. At her 3 year check-up (which was in late April), she was 35 inches tall and weighed 27 1/2 lbs. I measured her today and she's now, at 3 years 4 months, 36 1/4 inches tall and 29.6 lbs. SO, it's true- she HAS gotten bigger! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little did you know, when cutting those nails, the immense joy that she would bring into your life. I guess I fed her well when she was here. :) It was awful to go to bed last night without her...I almost turned her music on just to feel that she might still be there. It was TOUGH!!! I miss her soooooo much.
Love, MoM

missy said...

Awww, what a sweetheart she is and has always been. I just love this kid's smile. I think I'll have to muster up some photos of Paige as a little one and post.

This was a fun post to read!

Kristi said...

Oh my that picture is cute! And I'm also blown away that my 2 1/2 year old is 3/4 of an inch taller and 1 pound heavier than your little one. So much for my petite girl...

Jill said...

Oh my goodness... what a beautiful baby! Love those rosy cheeks.