Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Not So Happy Swim Day!

Looks like we won't be waiting until late October to visit the dentist! :(






Today Allison went to her 2nd swimming lesson. GOOD times. She loved it again, and as you'll see from the video was a little less nervous when it came time to jump in. :) After class was not so fun. I decided it was time for ME to use the gym, not just Allison, so I dropped her off in the kiddy care place and went to work out upstairs. When I came back to pick her up she was crying (this is NOT normal for her). I concluded later that she just all of a sudden missed me and wanted to go home, but that took awhile to get out of her.

She was crying REALLY hard when I walked in, and when she saw me she was in a hurry to get to me, and she fell on her face, hard, on the tile floor. Poor thing! When she got up I could see she had a bloody nose, but that was no biggee to stop. On the way home I could see her using her tongue to play with her tooth, so when we got home I checked more closely, and sure enough, she has a nice little chipped tooth. I called the dentist and he's going to look at it this afternoon. Like the title of the blog, just a Day in the Life! :)

I hope you are all having a less eventful Tuesday.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Ouch! Poor little one ~ I did the same thing in my early years, but I was showing my grandma how big I was and walked up a slide. Makes you feel awful when they are running for you and wipe out...
Hope that she's back up to par soon!

missy said...

Oh no!!! Poor baby! I know that most have been painful. I'll be anxious to hear what the dentist says.

I do love the video! She's so stinkin' cute, chipped tooth and all!

I hope that she feels some relief soon.

Kate said...

Oh no...I hope all is well. What a sad day for Allison! Keep us posted!

Beth said...

Oh, bummer. How is she doing? Did they fix it? Is she in pain? Ouch!

Kate said...

Sorry to hear about her tooth - poor baby! But what a big girl - jumping in the water! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well at the dentist!