Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She's HOME! :)


Annoying trumpet sounds are blaring throughout the house. A little high-pitched voice is calling, "Mommy, look at this, Mommy, watch me, Mommy, come here!", books are strewn throughout the house, stuffed animals are having a tea party on the couch.... Life is back to "normal" around here, and we are thrilled.

Nana, Papaw and Allison arrived today at about 2:30 PM, and everyone was SO excited!! It felt like we'd been apart for months! OUr hugs went on forever, and she just kept looking at me, smiling, and saying, "I'm back! Are you excited I'm home?" It was just precious! We spent some time looking over all the treasures she'd made, opening a little welcome home gift bag, and having a snack. Then we ALL took LONG naps. :) Of course I let Allison nap with me in my bed- I didn't want to be away from her yet. :)

She is still, at almost 9:00, running around upstairs, talking WAY too loudly, and just having a LOT of fun with everyone. I'm going upstairs now to join in the fun, but I wanted to update the blog and let everyone know that she is home safe and sound and VERY HAPPY!! :)

3 comments:

missy said...

Awww, you are so in love with your girl. It melts my heart every time I pop into your blog.

So glad you have your angel home safe and sound!

Hugs : )

Kristi said...

Glad you all survived the separation! I can't imagine being away from Kylie for that long.

Anonymous said...

Glad Allison is home!