Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

School Days, School Days...





It's official. My baby is in pre-school! The morning went splendidly, although I did not get ONE good picture of her. She was either being silly or not smiling, but oh well. At least I remembered to take the pictures! :) When we walked into her classroom she went right away to a little table and started playing with another girl while I talked to one of her teachers. She had no problem with me leaving, which was great! I pick her up at noon, and I can't wait to find out how she liked her first day!

Meanwhile, it is VERY strange to be here all alone in this VERY quiet house. What WILL I do with myself???

5 comments:

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

Congratulations Allison on your very first day of preschool! & Mommy~oh what will you do with a morning to yourself? You will figure it out in no time, I am sure! Enjoy! & I can't wait to hear all about how wonderful her first day was! She will no doubt give you the play by play! Get those Mommy ears ready! Maybe a luncheon at Red Robin is in order so you & Daddy can hear all about it! Jen P.

Kristi said...

Hope your morning was okay ~ I'm sure Allison had a wonderful time. I'm quite impressed that she was okay with you leaving. As for me, I spent my morning with Kylie at preschool touch up painting the walls, but before we were moving, I used to spend my time scrap booking!

Wolfes Home said...

Um, I think you should adopt a little boy because that will surely give you something to do while Allison is at preschool. :)

Melissa said...

Wow - first day of school! Allison sure looks like she is going to enjoy school - is Mommy ready for this??? I just lover your bright, colorful blog and reading all about Allison and seeing her gorgeous pictures? Any news about Aaron's LOA? Hope you are doing well! Love, Melissa

Denise said...

Awww, such big step for Mommy and daughter I know. Looks like she had fun. Try to enjoy the quiet moments and treat yourself to sitting down to read a good book, meeting a friend for coffee...pretty soon you will have someone to chase around!