Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Catching up



I have too many pictures from the last few days- trying to figure out how to spread them out in posts so I don't post 3 times a day! I guess that means it's been a fun week if I have this many little adventures to blog about.

The first shot is of Allison hiding among her stuffed friends. She was in heaven! Of course she wanted to leave all of them in there for bedtime- this coming from the child who went a long time having nothing to do with stuffed animals.

Mom- we asked her about Baby K. Scott said, "Allison, where should Baby K go?" and she said, emphatically,"She can just stay right there in her chair." What is it about that doll???

I decided to take some video of Allison reading her latest favorite book. We are not big fans of Barney (not that there's anything wrong with him, just not big fans), but this was a gift, and she LOVES it!! I love at the end of the video when she can't figure out if the book says pretty or beautiful, so she says prettyful. Precious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she doesn't like Baby K because she's from New York City. :) Allison looks really chubby in these pictures....has she actually gained weight?

See you soon!!!

Love, Nana (MoM)

Jodee said...

Cute pictures. Unfortunately, both of my kids LOVE Barney!