Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, ALLISON!!


It's official. My "baby" is now three years old!! This morning I made her favorite Belgian waffles, with grapes, of course. She's now out on a bike ride with her Pa Paw before he and my mom head back to KC this morning. The morning started out lovely and is supposed to stay sunny, so we're headed to the park later on today for some fun in the sun.

Conversation at breakfast:

Am I not a little girl anymore?

Well, you'll always be my little girl.

But I want to be a BIG girl now!

Okay- you can be a big girl. :(

2 comments:

Beth said...

Just tell her what she wants to hear. We all know she's still a little girl. :)

Kristi said...

We get the "I'm a big girl!" statement followed by Kylie crawling in my lap to snuggle as she calls herself "Mamas bebe"...