Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Odds and Ends




Today was a pretty fun day for us. The only non- fun part was Allison waking up at 6:30- UGH! But after that it improved. We headed to the mall this morning for some carousel, playground, Disney Store, Borders fun. :) I really should introduce some new stores/areas to her, but she LOVES the routine, and quite frankly, so do I! We ate in the Food Court at Panda Express- YUM! If we served Allison rice (Mexican, Chinese, or other) for every meal and only rice, she would be totally satisfied. She LOVES rice!!

Later this afternoon I was working on something for MOPS when Allison came up to the table and did the funniest thing. There's a watering can flower arrangement on the table, and she pulled down the spout part and spoke into it like it was a microphone. I was cracking up! So I had her do it again, only this time she yelled in that she wanted another marble (a behavior mod. program we're working on), so it wasn't quite the same but still cute enough to add to the blog. :)

While I was still working, Allison called me in to a tea party in her playroom. I'm not sure where I was supposed to sit since the table was obviously full, but I was thankful for the invitation. Once she had everyone seated I asked her if she'd like to pray. "Dear God, thank you for a beautiful day. Please bless my friends and this wonderful food!" I'm not sure the hostess is supposed to compliment her own food, but I'm sure God will understand and appreciate the prayer.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Allison's enthusiasm for rice reminds me of Kylie's excitement over noodles! And Kylie also finds creative things to use as microphones ~ aren't our girls imaginative?

Anonymous said...

Has she lost her marbles? :)

guess who